[webaccessibile] Firefox e Longdesc

Roberto Castaldo r.castaldo a iol.it
Ven 22 Ott 2004 16:40:40 CEST

Mi pare interessante.

Ciao, Roberto

  _____

Da: w3c-wai-eo-request a w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request a w3.org] Per conto
di Chuck Letourneau
Inviato: venerdý 22 ottobre 2004 16.39
A: w3c-wai-eo a w3.org
Oggetto: Reference for longdesc display in Firefox browser

I thought the Web developers and Web accessibility evaluators in our circle
might be interested in this.

The Mozilla Firefox browser [http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/]
supports an extension called "Longdesc (v. 0.2)"  that, with the right click
of the mouse, lets you bring up a longdesc page if one is associated with an
image.

If you have Firefox installed, go to the Tools menu, and select Extensions.
A window showing your currently installed extensions opens.  Select "Get
More Extensions".  Select "Miscellaneous" from the Categories and look for
"Longdesc 0.2".  On my desktop it was on the third page of the search
results.

Cheers,
Chuck Letourneau
Starling Access Services